*Play it Forward's Request for Aid Form
Play It Forward (PIF) endeavors to be a comprehensive resource
for the working, independent musicians of the Tri-State.
- PIF is a 501 (c) 3 acknowledging the importance of the independent musician to the cultural economy of the Tri-State.
- As working members of the cultural economy, PIF keenly understands the risks and benefits our musicians face.
- PIF employs current technologies and resources keeping our members reliably up to date.
- PIF understands the potential of financial and health risks of the region�s independent musician.
- PIF seeks to educate, empower, and create an awareness in musicians on business and legal aspects of the entertainment industry
- PIF will facilitate access to affordable physical, mental health, and substance abuse care
- PIF offers support to musicians in times of catastrophic unforeseen circumstances.
- PIF acknowledges the wide variety of competition independent artists face in performance and in life.
- PIF strives to be a service partner to those whose creativity serves the region.
- To do so, PIF will recruit and engage business leaders across the spectrum so we may benefit from their enthusiastic knowledge.